AgeImmune JuvDefense Plus is a comprehensive antioxidant and multivitamin formulation containing 16 essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for daily wellbeing and vitality. This unique doctor’s formulation does not contain Vitamin K or CoQ10, making it safe to take if you are on blood thinning medication.
What Our Customers Are Saying
On my second bottle of JuvDefense Antioxidants. I probably won’t notice it’s anti-aging power that early, but I feel good and noticed that my metabolism improved big time! Love their antioxidant blend, it has it all including resveratrol.
Who Would Benefit from JuvDefense Plus?
- People who want antioxidant benefits and protection against free radical damage.
- People who want to fight the aging process.
- People who want to boost their immune health.
- People with symptoms of the common cold or flu.
- People who want to prevent colds and flu.
The AgeImmune Difference
Like no other supplement available on the market, AgeImmune JuvDefense Plus has been scientifically developed to provide a broad spectrum of antioxidant benefits and multivitamins for daily wellbeing and vitality.
This advanced formula promotes healthy aging through youthful gene expression, mitochondrial function, cellular energy production, and antioxidant benefits and protection. JuvDefense Plus supports cellular pathways and genes involved in the aging process.
The process of oxidation in the body produces unstable chemicals called free radicals, which damage cells. While the body can cope with some free radicals and needs them to function properly, the damage caused by an overload over time may become irreversible and lead to certain diseases. Oxidation can also be accelerated by stress, smoking, alcohol, sunlight, and pollution.
Antioxidants scavenge and neutralize free radicals, and prevent or reduce the damage caused by oxidation. But in recent years, the standard American diet has come to lack the necessary intake of fruit and vegetables required to meet the body’s antioxidant needs.
Some conditions caused by free radicals include:
- Inflammation of the joints (arthritis).
- Damage to nerve cells in the brain, which contributes to conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Heart disease
- Certain cancers that are triggered by damaged cell DNA.
- Acceleration of the aging process.